Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugged quest in Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2021
Hello, I encountered a bug while questing through zafaria in wizard101. I'm on the quest: Open Cages, where after a fight I have to open a cage to then talk to the npc: Edwin Trollstrider. I opened the cage and ported away from the area. I came back a few minutes later and the npc is no longer available. I've tried switching realms and logging in and out again. I cannot progress in the game at the moment because the npc will not spawn in. He was available when I opened the cage originally, but after porting away and back he seems to be bugged. I'll attach screen shots.

I uninstalled and then re downloaded the game but this did not fix the issue. It's almost like the game still expects me to open the cage to get the npc to spawn even though I've already opened the cage. The npc just wont show up.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2021
Were you ever able to find a solution? I have the exact same problem currently. Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Me and my sibling are having the same problem currently... Did more research and can only find threads likes these with zero answers. Seems the bug has been there since the release perhaps since on report was from 2011. Only thing we can think of doing now is opening a support ticket.