Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug with quest arrow in Krok?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Hello everyone I'm a lvl 20 theugist and I am in krokotopia. I have a dungeon quest and you can access that dungeon in the palace of fire. The problem is the quest arrow. I follow the quest arrow and it leads me straight into the middle of a road. Pls some one tell me whether this Is a glitch, or I have to close the door of the boss battle I was on. I'm on the the quest, deafeat krokenmen(I don't know how to spell) and collect something. SOMEONE PLS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MistyWang12 wrote:
Hello everyone I'm a lvl 20 theugist and I am in krokotopia. I have a dungeon quest and you can access that dungeon in the palace of fire. The problem is the quest arrow. I follow the quest arrow and it leads me straight into the middle of a road. Pls some one tell me whether this Is a glitch, or I have to close the door of the boss battle I was on. I'm on the the quest, deafeat krokenmen(I don't know how to spell) and collect something. SOMEONE PLS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you on the Map Room dungeon and you are collecting a Staff to put on the platform? If so the arrow is pointing that way in the road because the boss you have to fight is in the streets, unfortunately your arrow does not always actually locate him so you have to ignore it and find him your self, get to the general area and look for him wandering around with the rest of the monsters, fight him return to map room and place staff in slot.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MistyWang12 wrote:

It's not a glitch, it is now the way the quest 'helper' arrow works. Click on "Q" to bring up your quests. There will be a side quest in there to help you get to where you need to be.

Defender
May 24, 2012
The reason your quest arrow leads you to the middle of the hall is because that's where Big Krok Daddy is walking. He's dressed a lot prettier than the others so you'll recognize him. Just stand still in that corner and he'll show up.