Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug with Critical

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
I believe I have noticed a bug recently with criticals. When I crit and the enemy has a trap (feint, curse or school specific trap) the trap activates, but my damage does not match the damage if I had crit. For example, I was just in Austrilund fighting an Ice boss on my Ice wizard. I used Ice Prism, Feint, and Ice Trap on the boss along with 3 blades. I critical with Frost Giant, but only did around 4000 damage to the boss while the second enemy took around 3000 damage. I for sure would have killed the boss if I critical him, but I don't think the critical actually hit the boss. Is this a bug, or were there changes to critical that I am not aware of? This has also happened to me and my friend while we were on our Death and Life wizards in Zafaria.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
critical now don't do X2 dmg.

now your critical rating and the block stat of the opponent act on chance of crit and damage done by it so that can be only X1.3 or X1.78 or even X1.56785678...

actually sometime a crit happen but and invisible block trigger too and you do normal dmg don't know if the block stat can reduce a crit to X1.0