Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug Report Collection

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
Heya, I've just wanted to give my fair share of bug reports I've encountered recently. These may have already been reported, but I wanted to simplify my encounters with potential bugs.

These will be listed from major bugs to minor bugs, top to down.

-The "Critical Blocked!" animation appears to have been removed or no longer works, despite critical blocks still occurring.

-Critical hits/heals will be severely less amplified if you have less critical rating. For example, a non-critical Sacrifice will heal for 700, but a critical heal (on a level 130 death with 18 death critical rating) will only heal for ~900 (assuming no outgoing nor incoming).

-You seem to be able to block your own critical heals. Assuming a critical heal will not change critical ratings mid-heal, I sometimes heal myself (say, with a unicorn) (with 29% incoming healing) for LESS than someone with no incoming healing.

-Bosses that have a "Tardiness will not be tolerated!" cheat will not occur if the player joins during the countdown phase, no matter what round it is.

-The preview hud that appears over all participants in battle (the popups that show the critical ratings, damage, healing multipliers, etc.) is often incorrect.

-Some instances seem to actually heavily reduce your shadow pip ratings. I've done multiple Omen runs recently, and it takes up to an average of 7 rounds to gain my first shadow pip, even with ~100 shadow pip rating. This has been noticed by other players as well.

-The stats page seen on other players is occasionally incorrect (most notably, the accuracy portion of other wizards is often off by 1.)

-On the round after someone is stunned, the center instance triangle (the model that points to the person who is casting a spell) will be delayed for a significant time before the person who was stunned can cast a spell.

-Often, when someone casts a bubble, the model of the bubble itself will be frozen until the cast has finished completely.

-Other wizards can occasionally be stuck in the first or last frame of the jumping animation (they appear to be crouched).

-Mounts will sometimes have their "moving" audio synced and played incorrectly.

-The audio for pet casts in battle is off-sync with the casting animation.

-Pets will often move during their cast animation, and it looks awkward.

-If a pet fizzles a cast, the school of the spell cast is visible for a brief moment, unlike what happens when a pet doesn't fizzle a cast.

-Sometimes, other wizards' wands will not be visible during a battle.

-Sometimes when entering an area while still holding forward, your mount animation will be significantly slower than usual.

That's everything I could think of this late at night. Thanks for reading!