Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug or not a Bug ?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
First off let me state that I want to know if this is a glitch and if this has happened to anyone else before I bother Kings Isle with this one....

I was fighting Pance de Gibbon (small Monkey ) I know for a fact that I had defeated him with over 1700 health points left.... I watched him fall in battle.... when the battle was over I was in dizzy mode as if I died.... but never disappeared.... I then moved around the ship wondering why it was still telling me to defeat him....
after I already just did....

just wondering if this has happened to anyone else before I report it.... Thanks in advance....

Thanks For Reading....

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Silver Myst on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
First off let me state that I want to know if this is a glitch and if this has happened to anyone else before I bother Kings Isle with this one....

I was fighting Pance de Gibbon (small Monkey ) I know for a fact that I had defeated him with over 1700 health points left.... I watched him fall in battle.... when the battle was over I was in dizzy mode as if I died.... but never disappeared.... I then moved around the ship wondering why it was still telling me to defeat him....
after I already just did....

just wondering if this has happened to anyone else before I report it.... Thanks in advance....

Thanks For Reading....
Just report this to KI. The sooner you do so the sooner they can get to the bottom of the problem. This is not a normal reaction to defeating him or any other.