Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug or "feature"

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
So, I reported what I thought was a bug in test realm. When you click on a player and press the arrow in the lower left of the box, you used to get a summary of their stats on the "traits" screen. That is completely blank now. You can scroll through the screens and see what they have item by item, but that's all. Is that on purpose, or is it a bug?

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
hmm i seen that too only it works on some ppl and some times not, like when im with some one i see there stats then like i see a random person i dont see any stats, maybe it takes time to load. who knows :)

Administrator
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Thank you for your input, however this has been covered in our Known Issues section at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/may2011

Thanks Professor. It wasn't on update notes when I initially posted this. I see the known issues section has expanded since the last time I read it, so I'll be sure to continue to check with it before I post anything else.