Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug in the ironworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I have noticed that in the iron works if you kill a street sweeper with 525 damage (which is their max health) in one hit they apear to die but come back with 2 health a round later. Is anyone else having this problem or a similar problem?

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I have had that same problem in all the worlds so far. It's not every time, but about 30% of the time. It's hard to explain, but for an example; the NPC has 100 health lest and the spell you use does 100 -102 damage the NPC will die and go through death animation. The next round they are back with 1 or 2 health. usually 1 for me. Now if the damage done to them is at least 3+ points more than they have health I haven't had the problem.

I actually lost a match that way against a boss when I thought he was dead and I had only 20 health left. He came back and cast a spell that did 90 dmg and I was done . He had 1 health left and I watched go through the death animation the round before.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
I also have noticed this in all worlds. I died after I killed boss and no minion. Boss was totaly gone and I had 543 life left. Then next round came up I ALL I saw was some magical swirlies appear, really kinda spooky cause that boss attacked me from the grave of swirlies with a storm shark!
I had 26 life left and no heal card left in my whole deck, how I knew this is I discarded my whole deck searching for one. lol
The round after the storm shark the boss made a full re appearance
with 1 hit point left. and with no heal card I died from storm bats.

I guess that is the new thing with all mobs in the game is kill it with in a
2 point range it doesn't die.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i see that the ironworks are very bugged... one time i was soloing and suddenly... i saw 2 flamezillas.

did they multiply behind my back?

kings isle, the double pet glitch is back, can you look into this. i'll investigate to see if its only in the ironworks

i also lose connection in the ironworks more than i do in any other dungeon, besides grizzleheim.