Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug; Emojis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
This is my second attempt to get this post out.

I am having an issue with emojis. After I play the game for some time, sometimes minutes after I start playing, The emoji button in the chat box disappears..! I would be unable to see or select/type emojis from the emoji button or on my keyboard.

I have tried several ways to see if it was my computer. First, I tried a defragment - nope. Second, I tried to see if it was a virus on my computer - nope. Finally, I tried to see if it was cookies on my computer, slowing it down - nope. After trying all of these and failing at each, I have come to the conclusion that it is something on the game developers' end.

I did suspect earlier, while trying these tactics, that the continuing work of the developers' revamp of worlds might be at play here, for I had seen a different issue within the game, days beforehand. I saw that Assistant Danforth's name was red instead of green. I knew he was a good guy and not a bad guy, so I contacted the game's customer support email, and they did reply, stating that they are working on the matter, and have directed me here for any further issues with the game.

So, I have come here to state this new issue on my game. I hope that this report finds safe passage through the Code of Conduct.