Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug- Crafting Quest broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
The update to the crafting quest is not working for people who already worked to create the rings and swords. I had 5 rings already made and 3 swords, but when I go to Marleybone to turn them in, she isn't recognizing that I have the items in my backpack already.

Administrator
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.
ok i did what you said and the quest page says talk to the girl, but it wont let me she has a grey question mark over her head and i cant get the quest done. HELP!!!! :(

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
SoxKid wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

ok i did what you said and the quest page says talk to the girl, but it wont let me she has a grey question mark over her head and i cant get the quest done. HELP!!!! :(

Looks like , and sorry to say , you will have to 'redo' the crafting quest
you are stuck on to get it to go forward.

I had something simaler all my Zeak quests were borked.
I had to go back and redue all of Zeaks quests.

Zeak quests must be done in order too.
My wizard got all the way to mooshu and zeak would not give me the shell quest , found out that in order to get Zeaks mooshu quest I had to totaly finish Zeaks quest in Marlybone and in order to get Zeaks quests in Marlybone I had to totaly finish Zeaks quest in Krok etc.
It took me a while until I redid them all, really IMO; was not at all enjoyable but now I'm searching for shells.