Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
What happened? I had over 1400 in health and over 150 in mana as well as 45 in energy. Now I'm back down to 1256 in health and 111 in mana. Did everyone get cut back? It doesn't seem fair, I've worked at this quite awhile to bring it up where I don't get clobbered every time, and now I'm back to getting clobbered! Is this the way it's going to be, or is it going to go down even more? ... Alura Waterrunner, marstn

Not a bug.

Equipment such as hats, robes, shoes, rings and athames all have the potential to increase your maximum health and/or mana, but they only do so while you have that item equipped.

Looks like you've recently swapped out a piece of equipment for something new, and the new item no longer boosts your maximum health and/or mana.

You can compare the item you are wearing against other items by hovering your mouse over the new item. What will pop up is a comparison of the item you have equipped now, and the item you have your mouse on. Compare the statistics to find out which item is better for you over all.

Remember when you un-equip an item, the bonuses that item gave go away as well.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Alura Waterrunner has the same hat, tunic, and boots that she had a week ago. I haven't found anything that can match the amounts so I leave her alone. I'll try another hat, that's the only thing that has been changed in the last couple of weeks. alura waterrunner lvl 29 (marstn)