Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

broken camera angles (on aura spells).

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
so i was running around on my death wizard the other night... at one point, he cast virulence while in combat and the camera dropped, as though about to focus on him, but then bounced right back up.

i saw it with another aura spell also, but i don't remember which is was (though i think it was mend, when i was questing with my life wizard in zafaria).

this happened several times over the course of the night, and i daresay it hurt my eyes.

please fix this before someone gets motion sickness.

-von

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Motion sickness or whiplash. Ack--who do you talk to in Wizard City for a good injury lawyer? (Lord Nightshade?harhar)

But yeah, this is broken.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lucas Rain on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
Motion sickness or whiplash. Ack--who do you talk to in Wizard City for a good injury lawyer? (Lord Nightshade?harhar)

Gosh, I can imagine we would just have to look around for a long line of wizards, lol.

Mary

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Lucas Rain on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:

a little of both; i wonder if shalek the wise in krok would be a good defense. or maybe malistaire... at the very least, he can be my enforcer. lol.

i hope ki will fix this.

Survivor
May 19, 2011
I have to agree with you there on the virulence thing. Happened to me at about mid day on my wiz lvl 99.The camera angle is broken unlike all the other lvl 84 spells. The wizard i quest with showed me the difference in camera angle for furnace and virulence and i hope KI fixes the virulence thing.

Brian ShadowBlade level 99

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
It is indeed Broken however I like how fast the effects roll in. Its really quick unlike the other spells which take a lot of time for each effect to show on our head.. I rather like how quick it is with getting the effects applied. The camera should be fixed but the effects rolling out fast should not be fixed. In fact Why not have ALL the Aura spells fast like that? that would be Cool.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Dr Von on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
so i was running around on my death wizard the other night... at one point, he cast virulence while in combat and the camera dropped, as though about to focus on him, but then bounced right back up.

i saw it with another aura spell also, but i don't remember which is was (though i think it was mend, when i was questing with my life wizard in zafaria).

this happened several times over the course of the night, and i daresay it hurt my eyes.

please fix this before someone gets motion sickness.

-von
Finally someone else notices this! I posted about it, but nobody checked it out