Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bought recipe for tea set but it is not there

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I bought the recipe for the tea set. I went to use it and it didn't show up on my crafting station. I checked the Wiki I need a housing station to make it. I bought the housing station but the recipe still does not show up. I went back and tried to buy it again but it does not appear for me to buy. Any ideas where my recipe is hiding?

Historian
May 28, 2009
Winforgold wrote:
I bought the recipe for the tea set. I went to use it and it didn't show up on my crafting station. I checked the Wiki I need a housing station to make it. I bought the housing station but the recipe still does not show up. I went back and tried to buy it again but it does not appear for me to buy. Any ideas where my recipe is hiding?

The first thing you see when crafting is the equipements you got. You must click on the House sigh to get the housing items you have

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Winforgold wrote:

When you first open your crafting recipes or 'j' key, it opens to the equipment. In order to get to the furniture recipes, you must click on the house icon on the upper right.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Thank you all I did not even notice that there were choices on the top. Guess I was used th the other two crafting tables that just had the recipe pop up at the end of the list. Thanks again.