Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bigger buddy list?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Defender
May 31, 2010
Keller257 wrote:
I've had a total of around 20 friends and they should really make them BIGGER!

Have you tried feeding them lots of ice cream and chocolate , maybe some nighhtly visits to the fast food place. Usually works for me.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
it's one hundred i know it is i'm sure they tell you that in the player's guide but i haven't looked at it in a while so i'm not sure but i know it is one hundred

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Well the most for me is about like 20-30 but thats as high as my list gets :(

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Maybe the original poster meant the size of the graphic in the upper right hand corner that shows friends.

At one time I had many so-called friends in my list, and then I found people begging me to help them with this or that but not helping me in my times of need. So I pulled out the 'mean sword' and hacked the friend list down. Might have removed some good players but it had to get done. I really felt bad about removing the person that hired minions to get both of us thru the Sunken City, but I never saw her on line after a while, and after a while I could not remember her name, is it this one or that one?

A cool feature would be a list of the dungeons done with each friend.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Isn't the limit 50?

No it is a hundred
well it should be 2 hundred

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008

Yea, when I want another friend, it say buddy list too big. I think we should have as many friends as we want!!!!!

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
It used to be that you can have as many friends as you like but this caused many problems so they limited to 100.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Keller257 wrote:
I've had a total of around 20 friends and they should really make them BIGGER!
this guy i met helped me with lots of battle and i tried friending him :could not add list too big" i told him "add me" he said my friend list was full too!!