Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BIG problem with pet racing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i have been trying for days to get that dark crow pet cause of its insane talents and i been trying to rank up to get it but for some reason after 1 pet race if i join another one when the window that says go to arena pops up i hit it i just sit and wait for the next 90 seconds and nothing happens and i will ether loose the window or it will pop back up and say serching for team instead of oppenent, and i have to restart the whole game to make the races work again then it starts doing that same problem again. i am using the assaling dragon pet btw and is there bugs or problems with it or something?
also i think that the pet ranking goes up way to slowly they should increase the amount you rank up by if you get a gold medal in pet races.
Plz fix this bug its making me waste like 20 minutes have to reload the game after every single race. :(

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
The higher level your pet goes, the harder it is to find opponents for racing.
I would suggest only racing your pet at adult, because it is easier to find opponents that way. Pet that rank up to Ancient or Epic don't usually race.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)