Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Problem with Collecting Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
By collecting quests, I mean defeat and collect quests. Every so often, KI fixes certain collecting quests, which is very much appreciated. Although I've been noticing recently that the updates to those quests seem to be undone (the worlds that are most affected are Wizard City and Celestia; others also need work). It is a dying shame that this had to happen, since I was just starting to enjoy this game a lot more. Oh well I guess. Stuff happens. I guess not all updates are made to BETTER the game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lightning76543 on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
By collecting quests, I mean defeat and collect quests. Every so often, KI fixes certain collecting quests, which is very much appreciated. Although I've been noticing recently that the updates to those quests seem to be undone (the worlds that are most affected are Wizard City and Celestia; others also need work). It is a dying shame that this had to happen, since I was just starting to enjoy this game a lot more. Oh well I guess. Stuff happens. I guess not all updates are made to BETTER the game.
Those quests drive me nuts. I am working in Wizard City again...and though some have gone quickly others have taken forever. I wish they'd just fix them all...in every world...once and for all.