Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben Clock - Wrong Time!

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
The time shown on the big clocks is 1:55, but inside the Big Ben clock tower the incorrect time is shown - its 11:05. For the interior graphics of Big Ben they made the clock face a mirror image but didn't reposition the hands.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I guess the clock repositions as you reach the top of the tower?

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
ZacheryChang on May 18, 2013 wrote:
I guess the clock repositions as you reach the top of the tower?
If you port back-and-forth Marleybone time keeps changing? Or when we enter the top chamber of Big Ben we actually go through a time vortex field left by some star trek fans?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hmmm...Maybe the story of big ben takes your wizard from 1:55 in the afternoon from 11:05 at night in the story. That is my only guess XD

Angela D

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
Just saying, the clock does reposition, but it in fact does tell the incorrect time.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Actually the clock face is backwards from the inside so your seeing the same time but you have to interpret the fact that your inside not outside

Hope this helped, Tarlac.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
BlazeTaleweaver on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Actually the clock face is backwards from the inside so your seeing the same time but you have to interpret the fact that your inside not outside

Hope this helped, Tarlac.
Not correct. The clock face was mirrored but the hand positions were kept the same. The hour and minute hands form a backward 'checkmark' both inside and outside the clocktower. Take a closer look at the numbers the hands are pointing at.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
RottenHeart on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Not correct. The clock face was mirrored but the hand positions were kept the same. The hour and minute hands form a backward 'checkmark' both inside and outside the clocktower. Take a closer look at the numbers the hands are pointing at.
Yeah I realized that ,today (May 31st) I was playing in test realm today and was playing the big ben and saw that and realized my mistake and then came to the message boards to apologize for incorrect info then I saw your remark. Maybe it takes you so long to get to the top it would be a different time (just realizing) Oh because they say at the beginning of the dungeon that it would take 2 hours which is the time change on the clock face!!!!!!!!! Hope that idea helped!!

Tarlac Owldreamer Fire Wizard.