Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beguile problem?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I was wondering, i used beguile on a crustacion, it showed us a picture of Stormlord and his target was his partner. This is the first turn of it so it couldnt have worn off. Next, when he attacked, he attacked us not his partner. Is this supposed to happen? Do we just see the card they are using now? It even showed he was going first. Has this happened to anyone else?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I've noticed that too with my death wizard. I beguile someone, it goes and doesn't work. I've never had that problem before until the last couple of days. It didn't even fizz, it just never worked.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I've noticed that too with my death wizard. I beguile someone, it goes and doesn't work. I've never had that problem before until the last couple of days. It didn't even fizz, it just never worked.

I started a relatively new death wizard and when I received the Beguile spell (about two weeks ago) it has never worked at all. I have tried bosses and regular minions but it simply does nothing. I just assumed it was nerfed due to all the PvP complaints. Maybe it is being fixed?

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I am just wondering, if it has ben nerfed then why do we even still have it? If it doesn't do anything and takes pips it is a waste and a confusion to the newer wizards. I know what it is supposed to do but it doesn't do it anymore.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
It just started recently, I've seen it work. It's actually turned against it's partner and go for the other person. Maybe it's a bug? I'm considering taking it out of my deck but this is one of my favorite death spells.