Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beguile: Not working

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
OK. I am a level 44 Necromancer. One time I went into Big Ben and casted Beguile on Meowiarty. He should of helped me by attacking someone or shielding me but nothing happened. Can someone fix this problem? I should of reported this long ago.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Most boss monsters are immune to Beguile and stun effects. Unfortunately, there's no place that ever stated this; it's found out the hard way. :(

Historian
May 15, 2009
Erukani wrote:
Most boss monsters are immune to Beguile and stun effects. Unfortunately, there's no place that ever stated this; it's found out the hard way. :(

not true i owned big ben getting through WITH beguile even worked on crusher and meowiarty
maybe it the beguile was a bug for me i have no clue
but i did work for me
i dunno im confused XD

Defender
May 09, 2009
k idk about the boss you used it on because i never used that spell until i reached dragon spire.

what i kind of figured now is that bosses are imune to that spell so you should only use it on their minions. i tried beguile on malistair the other day and got nothing. so i used it on his minion IT ATTACKED HIM :D

so beguile will work on almost all regular monsters and not on most bosses