Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beckett Magazine codes don't work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I am a subscriber to Beckett Masive Multiplayer online game. I recently started playing wizard 101 and decided to get the items I tried both the Grizzleheim Drinking Horn & the Tawny Ram Each time it said it was invalid the strange thing though was that there were no other posts with this problem on this forum or on google. And I tried re-entering each code about 10 times and caps locking and un caps locking etc etc. Can This be fixed or at least be told how to fix this ( its not a big deal, but it is annoying).

Administrator
I can help you with that. The codes were printed in such a way that zeros, ones and the letter D were very difficult to distinguish from each other.

If you could email the codes as you can read them to community@wizard101.com we can determine (hopefully!) which letter/number is incorrect, and give you the correct version.

We are discussing this issue with Beckett in the hopes that future magazines have a much more legible font.

community@wizard101.com