Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beat Tomb of the Beguiler and no badge!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I beat the Tomb of the Beguiler and didn't get the badge. I also beat the quest for this dungeon. Someone please help me!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This badge has been bugged for a long time. You might try sending in a ticket to Support.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Flashdragon wrote:
I beat the Tomb of the Beguiler and didn't get the badge. I also beat the quest for this dungeon. Someone please help me!

According to the Badge Guide on the fansite at Wizard101Central.com, the "Mander Savior" badge is still listed as a "bugged badge". Check out this list:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=badge+guide

If it is still bugged, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain your problem to them. Be sure to give them your username and your wizard's name too.

Hope this helps. :?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Flashdragon wrote:

Did you battle Ngosi (not sure if spelling is correct) at the end of the dungeon. If you didn't, you won't get the badge.

I ran into this too with one of my first wizards and had to do it again later when I discovered I did not have the badge. As it turns out for some reason my wizard was not pointed to Ngosi when I did it the first time.

I don't know it that is a glitch in the game or if that is what KI intended to happen.

I actually have a couple more wizards that need to do that dungeon and hope it is just a glitch because as far as I am concerned once is enough especially if I solo it. Not planning to solo, but sometimes friends not on to help.