Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baxter in Ironworks HELP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
i went thought the dungeon. I talked to Baxter in Pop's place after I defeated Pop. Baxter said to go see Bones. BUT the quest arrow said to talk to Baxter. The arrow led to the Baxter that was outside the double gate. There wasn't a Baxter there. I check with Bones only the old quest there. I went back to every Baxter I could find. NO quest. I'm guessing I missed a quest somewhere but I have been all over the whole dungeon and Can't find anything i missed. HELP Thnaks

Hero
May 27, 2009
Were you supposed to go to 221B Barker Street? There is a quest where Baxter and Bones are at Bones' house.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
I just killed pops also and nothing! the arrow points to an empty spot where baxter is supposed to be but he told me to go see Bones. My quest list still says go see baxter in the ironworks....

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
andrewh00 wrote:
I just killed pops also and nothing! the arrow points to an empty spot where baxter is supposed to be but he told me to go see Bones. My quest list still says go see baxter in the ironworks....

Was your quest helper turned on during the dungeon or did it turn off any time in the dungeon? Check to see if it is on. If not, turn it on and repeat the dungeon.

Not fun, but sometimes when the quest helper turns off, it won't recognize the battle; thus you won't get credit for doing it. Don't know why this is, but it is in rare cases.

Also, go see Bones in the station, than he will tell you to meet him in his house where him and Baxter are located.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
If I remember their are 2 possible explinations for this. I do not remember what quest exactly you are talkin about but if I think about it there are 2 possibilities.
1 - Baxter is in two places. In the beginning he is where you first walk in, but after a couple of quests he also shows up somewhere else ( i forgot where ) but I could see how this could confuse the arrow!

2) There was another quests where you go to the area he is supposed to be but he isn't there and when you walk over the spot he was actually standing in a message pops up saying " You go back to look for "persons name" and he isn't there." and then says something about saving him or finding him.. Sounds like you are in that area so it might be one of these two problems

I know it was vague but I hope it helps!

Matthew LifeGiver lvl 33 Life Wizard 4 Life!