Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battel giltch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Today I was in Crab Alley doing the Quest "Odd Tidings" on one of my secoundary characters. I joined a battle with the Riverclaw Guards, who already had another player in it. He had killed the first one, and for some reason the secound one was invisable to me. If I tried to select a spell on it, it wouldn't regester as being there. It however could still attack us though. The 2d display showing heath and school was also missing, though you could see how many Pips it had on the circle.The other player didn't have text chat so I couldn't ask him if he could see it. He however did not attack it, ever, so I'm guessing he couldn't see it either. Another player joined, and so did another Riverclaw Guard. He also didn't have text chat, but again he never attacked it so I doubt he could see it. Another player joined, and she had text chat, so I asked her if she could see it, and she couldn't. One of my friends teleported, but because their were already four people in the battle, he left. The battle ended with the secound player who joined said "RUN" and we all fled. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it?

Haley Moonheart, Transended Thaugmature

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
oats45 wrote:
Today I was in Crab Alley doing the Quest "Odd Tidings" on one of my secoundary characters. I joined a battle with the Riverclaw Guards, who already had another player in it. He had killed the first one, and for some reason the secound one was invisable to me. If I tried to select a spell on it, it wouldn't regester as being there. It however could still attack us though. The 2d display showing heath and school was also missing, though you could see how many Pips it had on the circle.The other player didn't have text chat so I couldn't ask him if he could see it. He however did not attack it, ever, so I'm guessing he couldn't see it either. Another player joined, and so did another Riverclaw Guard. He also didn't have text chat, but again he never attacked it so I doubt he could see it. Another player joined, and she had text chat, so I asked her if she could see it, and she couldn't. One of my friends teleported, but because their were already four people in the battle, he left. The battle ended with the secound player who joined said "RUN" and we all fled. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it?

Haley Moonheart, Transended Thaugmature

I had the same thing happen yesterday. I was in The Haunted Cave on Triton Avenue, fighting the Field Guards. There were four of us, and two of us could not attack the Field Guard in the first circle.

I did send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com along with a DxDiag file and a Wizard Client Log file. Maybe they can figure out the problem.