Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baron Hairkonnen Bug

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2015
KI, idk why this is an issue, but when players learn that they are not prepared to fight the sickly cat Baron in Mirage and go to gear up, they can't return. They didn't switch realms, but they can't return. It says the dungeon timer has been reset. This is making a lot of players mad, including myself. Fix?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
luckguy93 on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
KI, idk why this is an issue, but when players learn that they are not prepared to fight the sickly cat Baron in Mirage and go to gear up, they can't return. They didn't switch realms, but they can't return. It says the dungeon timer has been reset. This is making a lot of players mad, including myself. Fix?
You can port in, and I always mark my spot so I never have to rely on dungeon recall anyway.

Defender
May 02, 2015
FusionSun on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
You can port in, and I always mark my spot so I never have to rely on dungeon recall anyway.
If you're going solo or with a team that all leaves, no you can't port back in. My spot was already marked, but it told me the dungeon reset. There is something up with the recall.