Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baldur Goldpaws, HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
7
I got called by Baldur Goldpaws and it said that i should go meet him ASAP in olde town(i think he said i would be interested).I went to meet him and he doesn't say anything or have a quest for me.(btw i am lvl 40).Please help and thank you in advance :-)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
28
Harp13 wrote:
I got called by Baldur Goldpaws and it said that i should go meet him ASAP in olde town(i think he said i would be interested).I went to meet him and he doesn't say anything or have a quest for me.(btw i am lvl 40).Please help and thank you in advance :-)


Me to!! It bugs me so much if someone knows why please help!

Explorer
May 09, 2011
91
Hello,

I too got the same bug/glitch... Baldur had nothing to say to me, which got me confused... But I noticed it was a glitch/bug, so don't worry about it, Wizard101 Staff may fix it soon, hopefully. But for now, continue questing and having fun in the Spiral! ;)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
658
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello, I too got the same bug/glitch... Baldur had nothing to say to me, which got me confused... But I noticed it was a glitch/bug, so don't worry about it, Wizard101 Staff may fix it soon, hopefully. But for now, continue questing and having fun in the Spiral! ;)
if you haven't gotten your level 35 spell yet, then he's probably calling you for that. it is a glitch that you're being called to see him first, though. go see your professor and they should give you a quest to go see baldur. if you already did your level 35 spell quest, then disregard my reply. -eli and crew

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
Wizard101 tends to do this a lot... it's a rather common bug that I am oh so tired of.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
410
or maybe he did have something to say and forgot.......stranger things lol

Survivor
May 02, 2010
16
soccerplayer10001 wrote:
Harp13 wrote:
I got called by Baldur Goldpaws and it said that i should go meet him ASAP in olde town(i think he said i would be interested).I went to meet him and he doesn't say anything or have a quest for me.(btw i am lvl 40).Please help and thank you in advance :-)


Me to!! It bugs me so much if someone knows why please help!

Me three but it didn't bother me because I had to go to the bazaar anyways

Survivor
May 19, 2011
44
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
9
If you don't have your lvl 35 spell he will "summon" you. But he will not talk to you about the spell if you haven't done the quest to get that spell.

He summoned me too, and I'm currently working on trying to complete Marleybone quests and Grizzleheim quests. (Gave up on Marleybone quests temporary. . .there is only so many cats I can handle and the meowing is driving me crazy. :-P)

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
172
Ya the same thing happend to me this afternoon. mister lincoln told me to go to olde town to see baldur goldpaws for a level 35 fire spell and according to wizard 101 central there should be quest from baldur goldpaws to go see someone in Grizzleheim. please fix this problem wizard 101, so me and other people can get our level 35 fire spell!

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
172
i have figured out why baldur goldpaws doesn't have a quest for you when you go to see him in olde town! there are level requirments to get this quest which i will list below:

1. must be level 35
2.must have completed the quest "one in the snout" in mirkholm keep.

if you want details go look at the may update notes.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
avhop567 wrote:
i have figured out why baldur goldpaws doesn't have a quest for you when you go to see him in olde town! there are level requirments to get this quest which i will list below:

1. must be level 35
2.must have completed the quest "one in the snout" in mirkholm keep.

if you want details go look at the may update notes.


that's correct.
There is no glitch.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
10
RavenLady777 wrote:
avhop567 wrote:
i have figured out why baldur goldpaws doesn't have a quest for you when you go to see him in olde town! there are level requirments to get this quest which i will list below:

1. must be level 35
2.must have completed the quest "one in the snout" in mirkholm keep.

if you want details go look at the may update notes.


that's correct.
There is no glitch.


Thank you so much! I was very confused!

Ashley PixieHeart
Level 40
Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
19
This only happens to me when i move to a new computer. I don't know if thats what happend to you though.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
32
Its not a bug you have to have completed the first quest in mirkholm keep

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2267
mimi4566 wrote:
This only happens to me when i move to a new computer. I don't know if thats what happend to you though.


If you are moving from one computer to another and have to download the game, you will get ALL the messages your wizards has ever received. You will also get them if you have to re-download on your original computer.