Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalanch uses this too much.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I was trying to solo Avalanch in Dragonspyre, I used sanctuary so I could heal easier, so, Avalanch got smarter and took advantage of that. He used sprite, then immediatley after it wore off, he cast it again. I tryed to kill him with heckhound but he put weakness on me, it was still hitting 337 so he used spirit armour then cast sprite again. I think he casts sprite way too much and I should not have that much trouble fighting a simple rank 8 boss.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
whiteeyes32 wrote:
I was trying to solo Avalanch in Dragonspyre, I used sanctuary so I could heal easier, so, Avalanch got smarter and took advantage of that. He used sprite, then immediatley after it wore off, he cast it again. I tryed to kill him with heckhound but he put weakness on me, it was still hitting 337 so he used spirit armour then cast sprite again. I think he casts sprite way too much and I should not have that much trouble fighting a simple rank 8 boss.

I hear ya, except I thought the first post of something like this would be about weakness, every enemy abuses that spell.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Lol weakness makes me sick. LITERALLY. Everytime I try to cast a nice spell to overkill my opponent there is that weakness leaving the opponent from anywhere to 121 hits to 1 hit!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
whiteeyes32 wrote:

Maybe a doom and gloom would work well when bosses overheal themselves.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
I heard ya. Usually, while playing as my death wizard, I'll set up a boss perfectly with buffs before getting ready to knock him/her/it out of the battle, when all of a sudden, BAM! I see a death shield put up ruining my next attack, which is usually Skeletal Pirate or Vampire. It's frustrating sometimes. :(