Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Auto-Magicly change to new quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I would like to suggest that KI change Wizard101 so that when a new quest is acquired the game will do one of the following INSTEAD of Auto-Magicly changing the characters current quest to the new one acquired:
1. Ask the user if they would like to change the current quest to the new one acquired.
2. Default to leave the current quest what it is and simply put the new quest into Current Quests tab.
This would allow players/users to pick up new quests while working on other quests without being distracted by every new quest that they get. Currently in order to ensure this for myself i have to manually change the Current quest back to the one I was working on each time. Granted if a quest was not currently selected then any new quest could take the Current quest slot without disrupting the players/users current goals.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
if you are talking about quest helper then i do not see a problem it is a very simple process hit "Q" click on quest you want to follow if not then
'huh wha"

Defender
May 28, 2009
I'm not saying that changing the quest back to the one I was working on is difficult or complicated, just annoying. Often times the NPC's have multiple quests so if I am working on one (which could be lengthy) and the NPC gives me a new one then the new quest becomes the currently selected quest and the quest helper starts pointing me in a different direction. It would just be less irritating if the original quest would stay the current quest and I could continue with that one until it was complete then go back to complete the ones that I had picked up along the way.