Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

auto log out?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i was posting an idea on the dorms section of the message boards and after i was done (it was a REALLY long post) i hit confirm and it said

infromation

you must be logged in to post on the message boards

um i was logged in when i hit confirm it auto logged me out now i'm mad cause i lost a long post i worked really hard on is there a way to get it back?

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Some browsers will save the page, including the text you typed, if you use the "Back" button. You can then copy your text, log in, and post again. If your browser doesn't have this feature, you're out of luck.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
colagada wrote:
Some browsers will save the page, including the text you typed, if you use the "Back" button. You can then copy your text, log in, and post again. If your browser doesn't have this feature, you're out of luck.

my browser (internet explorer) DOES have this feature but the problem is i made the post at 10/16/10 at midnight so its lost :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer