Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Attacks and targeting not Right

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I am having a real problem with being the only in in a group to be targeted and attacked. 3 times today in Boss fights, I was in DS and not seemed to be but "was" the only one in a group of 4 being (traped and attacked) Granted I did have more health then the others but they were all around the same level. I was not even attacking them I spent the whole time Buffing and healing. My son who was in the party was hitting them for over 1000 each attack and he was not even hit with a trap card.
For the life of me I do not understand why one person is singled out. I see this more and more that the 1st person in a party is the one who gets beat on all the time. I think you need to look into your code and figger out a better randimize for attacks.
I Joined this game to play with my kids but I will find another game for me and my family to play if this is the way the game continues. Yes, I'm upset and griping

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I've noticed this also. My Storm Wizard will never be first into a big battle if there are other players also joining. Would be nice if it was more random.

The Kraken, for example, will target the 1st player about 90% of the time. I have never been targeted if I was in the 3rd or 4th position even though I've fought him at least 75-100 times