Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Trainers

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
KI! I am really annoyed that the trainers are in different places, because I accidently bought the pointless stars of Zafaria! It is so annoying so please fix this, and if you can, give me my training points back.

-William Deathhead, lvl 68 necromancer

Explorer
May 13, 2010
wwiill11 wrote:
KI! I am really annoyed that the trainers are in different places, because I accidently bought the pointless stars of Zafaria! It is so annoying so please fix this, and if you can, give me my training points back.

Willam:
This is not a problem with the trainers it is a problem with your patience and lack of discipline. I had looked at the spells there and was carrying four training points but still waited till I had finished questing through Zafaria before buying any new spells for points. If you had been more patient, or more disciplined with your training point spending, you would not have your current problem. As a lvl 70 necromancer I have used my points wisely and find no problem overpowering the mobs, bosses, or fellow players, exception to storm, so in short you are and should be out of luck. Patience and discipline are invaluable companions through life. I would work on those skills if I were you as you bring up a new wizard or pay the money to buy back your training points( in this case , spend them wisely beforehand with anticipation of future worlds that will be coming).

Sorrry for being blunt!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
I have to agree. I have unfortunatley spent my points on spells I wish I hadn't (mostly the ploymorph) and could use them on other spells, but I must live with my decisions because it was a choice I made.

(It cannot be argued that I (or you) didn't know what would be coming, because then it opens up a can of worms whereby everyone will be requesting training-point redemption for free).

If they did it for you on the sly and asked you to not reveal that they did because they are in the giving spirit of the X-Mas holiday, that's one thing, and maybe they will. But to expect it because of your decisions outright won't happen).

Oh well, live and learn. It's why when Zafaria came out I went through the whole expansion to be sure of all the options I would have BEFORE spending those precious few points.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
wwiill11 wrote:

Ok for one it has been said by many a teacher on these boards that you get more from Honey then you do sour words.... plus it has also been said that if you have a complaint or a concern and want to ask for something to drop them a line or email to a professor (KI) ... They will red it mole it over and if they feel that you should or shouldn't get what your asking for they will tell you by email....

Thanks For Reading