Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Spells (Traps for Wysteria)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I'm trying to fight the boss for Wysteria and he says the lesson is traps, so I purchased some Astral Spells from the Bazaar, but they are not letting me put them in the deck. I've read on the board, but can't seem to find answers, other than players gloating that "They don't have this issue because they can kill him in one hit."

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
You should have traps available to you for your school. The Astral spells themselves aren't traps.

What deck are you using - if you are still using one of the starter decks, it would be worthwhile to purchase a higher level deck? Make sure that you are looking at the treasure card feature and make sure they aren't already full.

Without a few more details, it is difficult to diagnose what you may be facing. Good luck with Wysteria. I'd be happy to help you if you would like assistance. Just send a message back and we can coordinate to meet.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MorgaineJade87 wrote:
I'm trying to fight the boss for Wysteria and he says the lesson is traps, so I purchased some Astral Spells from the Bazaar, but they are not letting me put them in the deck. I've read on the board, but can't seem to find answers, other than players gloating that "They don't have this issue because they can kill him in one hit."

At level 25 and having helpers with him, Chester Doors is a pain, what he wants is for you to load your regular deck with a few extra traps and put them on him during the battle.

As for putting treasure cards in your deck, they go in what is called your side board which is an extra space in your deck for just them to be loaded into. Across the top menu while you have your deck open in your back pack is an icon with two yellow/gold cards stacked sort of, click on that to load treasure cards in your deck. While in battle you must right mouse click on the cards that come up in your hand and use the Draw button to access these treasure cards.