Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arrow from quest guide

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
I have lost the arrow from the quest guide. How do I get it back. The guide is turned on it tells you where to go but there is no arrow and no measurement to distance. I have allready tried to hit T. It doesn't Work. I have reset it in the options 20 times. That doesn't work either. I have logged out and logged back in several times. That doesn't work. I am new to this game and so far I am not impressed. There are a ton of bugs in this. Good Thing my subscription is only for 30 days. Dont think I'm gonna renew. :(

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
Make sure you have a quest selected in yuor quest log, I know I've made this mistake a few times. Otherwise I can't help you. :(

Hero
May 27, 2009
Unfortunately, if you turn in a quest and the next quest in line is like the book quest or one of Zeke's, which doesn't allow the Quest Helper, your Quest Helper will just shut off and trying to turn in back on again will not work. You have to go to the Quests page in your Spellbook and select a quest which does allow the Quest Helper to work.