Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
When I battled in the arena the battle just passed me whenever I tried to do a powerful spell!
The battle was 3 against one, me in the three group. Also, when the opponent fled, and the minion dissapeared, we were stuck in battle against nothing. It took untill the first turn (my turn,) began.

Help!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
When I first started going to the Arena, I too encountered a situation similar to yours. My turn kept getting skipped for some reason, but after playing for a while I came to notice that there is a card that makes you miss your turn by stunning you. The spell happens very quickly and is very easy to miss. Blink and its done. If your on the reciveing end it can be very frustrating. Do you think maybe this happened to you?

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Revelations wrote:
When I first started going to the Arena, I too encountered a situation similar to yours. My turn kept getting skipped for some reason, but after playing for a while I came to notice that there is a card that makes you miss your turn by stunning you. The spell happens very quickly and is very easy to miss. Blink and its done. If your on the reciveing end it can be very frustrating. Do you think maybe this happened to you?

Well I ahd these things surrounding me.... but I think they were acuracy or power droppers.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
apprenticepeter wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Well I ahd these things surrounding me.... but I think they were acuracy or power droppers.

Ok, you were right. I'm fine.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Yea, I had a few enemy wizards lol'ing me for wondering out loud if I was stuck. Now I kinda laugh at it myself.