Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Apple in yer eye quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Hi! I'm a new member and I am stuck on the apple tub quest given to me by Jack Hallow. I'm supposed to go to the tub by Golem court, but when I get there I cannot get any option to interact with it. Lots of people I watch manage to get an apple and for some reason I can't. Is there something I'm not doing. I tried to push x nothing happened I tried running and jumping and nothing happened. What is the hidden secret about this or is it the game not picking up on the right quest?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Pegasusangel on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Hi! I'm a new member and I am stuck on the apple tub quest given to me by Jack Hallow. I'm supposed to go to the tub by Golem court, but when I get there I cannot get any option to interact with it. Lots of people I watch manage to get an apple and for some reason I can't. Is there something I'm not doing. I tried to push x nothing happened I tried running and jumping and nothing happened. What is the hidden secret about this or is it the game not picking up on the right quest?
There is no hidden secret. You just go up to the tub and you should get the "x" to interact with it.

I'm going to ask the simple, obvious questions here, so bear with me:

1. Are you sure you went to "Golem Court" (and not to Ravenwood)? I asked this because there were other posts where someone said that their quest helper arrow kept pointing them to the wrong area. They had to disregard where the arrow was pointing, and just go to the right area.

2. Did you maybe already pick up the apple and didn't realize it? Open your Quest Log File, and look at the quest "Apple in Yer Eye". Does it still say "pick up the apple", or does it now say "talk to Jack Hollow"?

Other than that, if you are still stuck on this quest, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. (Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the character who is having the problem.)

Hope this helps.