Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Apple Bobbing Quest, Possible solution.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
As already said in a thread, The halloween apple bobbing quest has an in-accurate quest arrow pointing to the wrong apple tub.

I think the problem may be because all the of Apple Tub's are labeled under the same name. So when the script tries to locate them, It's locating the closest one, Opposed to the correct location.

I think the solution would be if you labeled them as Apple Tub1, AppleTub2, etc, it would cause the script to locate the right one.

Defender
May 22, 2011
true, happened to me. first it points me to the ravenwood one but i already did it, second it points me to the shopping district one, then it leads me to the one in old town

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Squideer wrote:
As already said in a thread, The halloween apple bobbing quest has an in-accurate quest arrow pointing to the wrong apple tub.

I think the problem may be because all the of Apple Tub's are labeled under the same name. So when the script tries to locate them, It's locating the closest one, Opposed to the correct location.

I think the solution would be if you labeled them as Apple Tub1, AppleTub2, etc, it would cause the script to locate the right one.

I had no problem with this at all.
And you don't need the helper arrow if you accept one at a time and read/listen to what Jack Hallow says. Clues as to the whereabouts are right there.