Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aphrodite Two's portait background color error

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Ok, I enjoyed dueling against Castle Darkmoor's Graveyard's Aphrodite Two, it's gold Skeleton Key secret boss, but, there's just one minor error.

Her character portrait's background color, along with the badge's portrait, "Flower Power", earned by defeating her are both green, which normally indicates interactivity to objects' portraits. However, these portraits' colors should be changed to red, to indicate her as the enemy, like all enemies & bosses do.

That minor discoloration error's been present since the Jewel Socketing update that included three more Skeleton Key bosses.

Kingsisle, if you've time to do this, please look & change Aphrodite Two's portrait's background color, as well as "Flower Power"'s badge portrait's background color, from green to red. It's been mildly bothering me since.

Thanks!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Well, being that she's a boss, her portrait's background should be changed from green to red, as many enemies do. I was the one who spotted that color error, and no one else noticed it otherwise. That said, anyone with good eyes and a strong sense on who belongs to which side can understand it, even the least obvious & minor matters.

My one hope on it, is that KingsIsle addresses it in the next update or so to W101.