Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Annoying Bug/Glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
I'm pretty sure this has been a thread made before or maybe not but I'm making this to make sure KI can hopefully see it and fix it though idk if this is supposed to stay or not and they did it on purpose.

Its the annoyance of where someone has to flee and when you try to blade your self or someone else it goes to the last person.

I did Darkmoor ( Saltmoor) today with a team that were doing this dungeon for the first time and we died MANY times. and When we could have blade our selfs and kill the bosses and minions the next round we ended up blading someone else instead of ourselves or had to wait because we couldn't get to click the blade, heal shield or what ever on our self cause the person had to flee and come back after dying or what ever and the blade or what ever you put on your self or someone else would go to the last person who has no need for it.

So i just wanted to say is this supposed to happen or not? if not can it plz be fixed, Darkmoor ( Saltmoor), Rasputin etc is hard enough and blading each other and stuff when they don't need it is but we do so we can kill the boss makes it even harder.

Hope this makes sense.

( yes this was copy and pasted from another forums but just put it here too just in case)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
this has been mentioned a few times, and Ive seen it myself. it happens after somebody dies, blades, etc get shifted to the next person down the line (altho not always)