Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Angler Thug keeps dragging me off sidewalk

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
I seriously hope this isnt intentional and just a long running bug, but I can't walk 5 steps in Crab Alley without being dragged into another fight with these annoying minion wannabes. Is there a reason their hitbox is the size of a small country?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tefnut0fHoney on Apr 3, 2019 wrote:
I seriously hope this isnt intentional and just a long running bug, but I can't walk 5 steps in Crab Alley without being dragged into another fight with these annoying minion wannabes. Is there a reason their hitbox is the size of a small country?
What do you expect from thugs?

I remember when they used to grab me from the safety of the path too...it took a while to realise that I maybe needed to make sure to be firmly to the far side of the path to ensure safety. Lag can also trick us into thinking we're further from the edge than we believe, especially in areas where the path is quite narrow.

Keep up to the far edge and you'll get used to avoiding them safely. They only get me now if I forget to be careful there or stupidly think I'm competent enough to check something in my book while running...which I am not!

Good luck and don't let the naughty angler thugs get you down