Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AH! where did that come from!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Alright, so i was in the morning gardening i harvested my pink dandelion and then while i was putting seeds in some other pots or plots, in the place where i harvested my pink dandelion i saw a mature dandelion pop up and i was like "What the? " so did anyone have this problem or know how to fix it somehow? Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Well, its not a glitch your seedling grows by itself (if you get the bugs away and give it everything it needs) so maybe when you harvest your other plant one of your seedling dandielion poped up. If this messege doesnt work please tell me on reply.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Hmm... Very Strange,

Did you Plant a Dandelion and maybe Confused it with the Pink Dandelion?

Maybe the Pink Dandelion had its final Harvest(Strange way to say it, i know....) but you forgot it did, then you Planted a Dandelion, and it was Mature?

If you didn't...... Well...... Eh. I have no idea. Very-Very Strange Glitch.

Defender
May 31, 2011
As the pink dandelion matures it is first yellow then becomes pink. Give it some time, if you planted a pink dandelion it will become pink eventually. They mature slowly

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
julia88888 wrote:
Alright, so i was in the morning gardening i harvested my pink dandelion and then while i was putting seeds in some other pots or plots, in the place where i harvested my pink dandelion i saw a mature dandelion pop up and i was like "What the? " so did anyone have this problem or know how to fix it somehow? Thanks!
I saw a red monster appear out of no where like the flower thing

Defender
May 31, 2011
I am so sorry. I like totally read your question wrong.

You can harvest a plant as soon as it becomes a mature plant, but if you harvest it at this point the plant will not disappear right away, you will need to harvest it a few times at this a few times before it will go away. If you want the plant to disappear the first time you harvest it you want to wait until it an elder plant. You can tell it is an elder plant when it is grey and ghostly looking.