Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aeronaut Badge is missing?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
On quite a few of my wizards that I KNOW had the badge, as I do use it when in Marleybone, I am missing the Aeronaut badge. It seems to only be showing up on my newer wizards.

It seems since the update the badges are all kind of out of whack, many of them anyway. Ones that didn't use to show up do now, and ones that did now don't.

Is anyone else having this problem? I have reported it, hope to hear something!

Defender
May 08, 2009
Yah, the badges have been out of whack lately. I can't seem to even get the aeronaut badge.At least we know KI has been working hard to fix badges.I have gotten back a lot badges during these recent updates. 8)

Delver
May 29, 2009
I am having the same issue. I was going through my badges to see what I have and don't have. I noticed the aeronaut badge was missing so I thought I needed to ride the balloons again. I beat Kensington park but now the sigils won't light up and Officer Barkley(?) doesn't have the ?/! above his head for the quest either.

I am having the same issue with the tomb of the beguiler. The sigils aren't lit up and the mander won't let me talk to him.

I have beaten both of these dungeons and now I cannot go back in them and my badges are missing.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
Yah, the badges have been out of whack lately. I can't seem to even get the aeronaut badge.At least we know KI has been working hard to fix badges.I have gotten back a lot badges during these recent updates. 8)

Did you stay on the 4 balloon cars the entire ride, on each? I just ran my newest wizard through on her fourth car last night and she got the badge ok and I am currently using it. It's only on my older wizards that the badge seems to have completely disappeared.