Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Active Checkbox but no description in loader

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This has been a curiosity for a while now, and I doubt it even affects the game at all. Ok, so here's what I'm talking about:

1) Run the loader
2) Click settings (next to username)
3) Look under "enable shadows"

There's a checkbox there with NO description, but it's clickable. What is that option? Should it even be there??

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Lol that's weird, I don't think I had ever messed with those settings. Whatever it is, even when I check it and click "apply" and close the window, it's still unchecked when I pull up the settings again. Maybe it's an invincible powerup setting for your wizard that they don't want you to find.... Or it's just a sad little check box wishing it had a purpose in life. :P

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Starblood653 on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:
Lol that's weird, I don't think I had ever messed with those settings. Whatever it is, even when I check it and click "apply" and close the window, it's still unchecked when I pull up the settings again. Maybe it's an invincible powerup setting for your wizard that they don't want you to find.... Or it's just a sad little check box wishing it had a purpose in life. :P
lol nice reply