Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account Reimbursement Process (Need an admin)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
So I finally figured out the reason my friend's account was banned. It said it was banned because of excessive unauthorized credit card use on the account. That if she wanted her account restored, she would need to contact the credit card holder to make appropriate arrangements for reimbursement. How would she go about doing this process, she doesn't use Message Boards so she usually relies on me to post about stuff. I really need a response on how to start this account reimbursement process. Thanks very much Kingsisle :-D

You answered your own question.
Regarding account information, the person with the question needs to contact us, we will not release information about an account to a third party.

she would need to contact the credit card holder to make appropriate arrangements for reimbursement.

SHE (not you) needs to contact HER credit card company.
Simple as that.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
You answered your own question.
Regarding account information, the person with the question needs to contact us, we will not release information about an account to a third party.

she would need to contact the credit card holder to make appropriate arrangements for reimbursement.

SHE (not you) needs to contact HER credit card company.
Simple as that.

Yes, I can understand why you wouldn't give this information to me Zeke. But it takes less time to get a reply on things through the Message Boards and it isn't like she could get on her banned account and ask the question herself which would be much easier. Which is why I posted the whole topic in the first place, so I could get the information on how to do this Reimbursement process, then tell it to her. Then things would be done much faster, rather than wait 2 days for a reply via email for her side.