Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accidentally Stitched An Item :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I was excited when I learned that I had finally recieved a Youkai's Cap of Brainstorms :) I went immediately to the seamstress in the Commons, but when i went to stitch I mixed up the statistics and the appearance and I assumed the image was lagging so i pressed confirm and soon realized I made a huge mistake :( I stitched it with a Midsummer's Cowl which cost a couple hundred crowns and the stitching itself cost 100. I don't have enough to stitch again, or replace the Midsummer's Cowl :( Is there any way I can replace the Missing Hats and Crowns? :( Please? Thank you for your time. Please Respond :)

Administrator
I'm sorry young Wizard but once an item has been stitched it cannot be unstitched. There is a confirmation window to ensure you are getting the looks of the item you want and the stats of the item you want combined through stitching.

It's a tough lesson, but next time you stitch you'll be much more careful about following the instructions and paying attention to what's happening.

community@wizard101.com