Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ability to fight the Proffesors!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
My third topic! Yay!

Ok! Serious now!

Maybe as you progress through the game, you are able to fight your teacher, and possibly Ambrose!

Maybe after the game is officially released, and you guys add more worlds, you can learn spells that require you to show if you are worthy of such a magnificent spell.

Maybe even, if someone were to reach the end and beat the former Death teacher, Ambrose tells you about a spell called "Elemental Chaos" that pretty much could over kill someone with over 2000 health, but in order to get it you must fight Ambrose himself-alone! He could probably have 10,000 health or more and have EVERY SINGLE spell there is. Plus, he could be the only boss that could use a pixie. Also, they will drop SUPER rare items for that class only. So if you want a super rare fire card/item, you would have to fight the Fire teacher!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
for halloween i said there should be the seven floors of magic where each floor you face a new teacher so i had it first!!!! :D

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Survivor
Jul 24, 2008
Abrose would be the first to use the pixie card ive seen monsters and other bosses use it all the time! :)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
It's suggested that before Dragonspyre,you'll need to put grumpy ol' Professor Drake in his place :D.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Survivor
May 23, 2008
Hey, what if it was a rotation thing, where every month a different professor was available to duel? And I'd rather they dropped pets than any useful gear. Something fun.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
forget that stuff like staffs. i want them to drop there schools best spell if you win. of course that would mean that they are REALLY REALLY HARD! and a solo thing but it would be worth it for spells

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
coolionio wrote:
Abrose would be the first to use the pixie card ive seen monsters and other bosses use it all the time! :)
Actually,they use the Rank 1 "Sprite" Spell.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
id say that would be cool but id rather if all of the towers had their elemental "god" creature there open and ready for everybody

PS:being a balance student myself i had to fight storm ice and fire tower "gods" and i whipped them without even healing once so maybe them just stronger would make better class bosses

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
you could beat up on drake (but not too much he's a nice guy once you get to know him)