Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Very Odd Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I dont know if this bug has been addressed already but it's getting a little bit annoying. It happens when someone (defeated) flee the duel during a planning phase. Sometimes the spell selected doesn't register and you skip a turn, or it registers but shifts over to the next person when cast on a friend. Has anyone experienced this?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
O wow YES this is getting really annoying they have to fix this because when i try to cast a spell it completely skips a turn. The only spells that work in this case are multi hit spells like sirens or mass prism or windstorm or a heal to your self. This bug has been complained about for moons well not really complained about but complained about by me really annoying
May the fire shine bright
Austin Firecaster Exalted Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I agree. This bug needs to be squashed....especially now that Dungeon Recall has been implemented as it encourages this bug to surface even more.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
To many times has it happened for me its getting annoying that I have to skip my turn in boss battles.

Hunter BlueFlame