Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Tale of Two Wizards

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Halstrom,

I am reminded of Milton's Paradise Lost, when he reads the Arch of Pandemonium: Abandon all Hope for ye that enter: The following is why.

Travis Beardust, a Myth Wizard, was in the process of getting the first part of the Jade Scepter in the Cave of Solitude, when the game started acting weird. If the counter wasn't acting up, it took me 2 times to select a Myth Prism on the Ronin Mutineer, 3 times to use a Humongo Frog (of which a Troll appeared) 3 times to use a Seraph, and after the 7th time of selecting the Satyr (the third selection gave me a Myth Wand and the fifth it turned into a Pixie). And having not selected anything the sixth time, the game selected the Myth-Death shield combo.

What is going on with the game?

Timothy Pearlflower, an Ice Wizard, has been stuck in Dun Dura since March having left Wizard101 and KIngsisle messages for help with no answers. In the midst of seeking out the badger knight, not only did the game had freeze up, but the computer crashed, and he is unable to progress in Avalon, until the section can be fixed.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Hasnt happened to me in a while but i was havin g problems in the past, I would target one enemy but the spell would hit another. I would select one spell but another would cast.