Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a spell didnt remove all shield like it said

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
i used the spell myth rank 3 that removes all shields from enemy but it didnt remove all them ( i am fighting FLamewing boss storm ) the one with the shielding pox if it said remove all shield it should remove all but it left some there
this a glitch?

Historian
May 28, 2009
mollyisthebest wrote:
i used the spell myth rank 3 that removes all shields from enemy but it didnt remove all them ( i am fighting FLamewing boss storm ) the one with the shielding pox if it said remove all shield it should remove all but it left some there
this a glitch?

Myth rank 3? Plz give more information. Do you mean Shatter? Or earthquake?
Also, Earthquake now does not remove anymore stun shields if that's what is left. I have done DS for a long time but It's maybe because that that boss can cheat. You can check everything on Wizard101 wiki!

Colin Legend Gem. Myth lvl 54

"Power of the mind vaporizes no dream, yet vanquishes nightmares."

Defender
May 30, 2010
shatter it took just half shield boss still had shields and it said removes ALL shield

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mollyisthebest wrote:
shatter it took just half shield boss still had shields and it said removes ALL shield

It does remove all positive shields. I just fought her last night and Shatter removed all her shields that pox's put on her (the animation took forever, but it worked).

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
well actually its probably set to only remove a hundred or two hundred sheilds like quake does cant keep running the animation for ever or something like that