Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question for Prefeser Greyrose.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
I made a foolish mistake when I was in wizard101 a long time ago when I got my first training point I spent it on something worthless but I didn`t have any crowns to buy it back. But now
I am level 41 and I want to buy it but I t costs so much since I`ve used all the training points so I only want to buy one.

Any help please? :| :|

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I'm not Professor Greyrose. But, I think I can help. If you wanted a "training point." You'll have to buy it all back, unless Wizard101 settles a deal with you.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
the training point give back is a deal or no deal. It costs a certain amount depending on how many points you spent. You either pay for them all or none

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I made the same mistake except i wasted two training points :( I don't have any crowns to buy them back with but you can just do prospecter Zeke's quests. Losing one or even two training points isn't so bad you'll just have to be more careful next time

Aaron FireStone lvl 49-Sword Saint
-give a man a match and he will be warm for a moment, set him alight and he will be warm for the rest of his life-