Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A non full dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
Ok so I know we've all had our problems, but this is ridiculous. I tried to let my friend in a dungeon and it said it was full, but there were only two people in it, me and my friend. Then we left the dungeon and the three of us tried again. Me, my friend and my other friend that couldn't come in the dungeon before. So when my friend and I entered the dungeon my other friend STILL wouldn't come in its so frustrating. I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else. If so can you plz tell me how to solve it.

Historian
May 15, 2009
ah yes this was an old bug from a while ago
i thought King's isle had killed this bug, but apparently it held on, you the first person ive seen someone post about this in quite a while.. so traces of this issue still exist? weird

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Sometimes it's due to server refresh and client (player) lag issues.

The best way to deal with this is to all join at the same time. This will give the server the full 10 seconds to acknowledge everybody.

If there's still a problem, have the wizard who's not joining go first. That will put the player whose connection might be slower (or have similar issues) on first. The players who have faster connections will see the first wizard joining sooner than would be true vice versa, and their join requests may be sent and acknowledged faster.

If it still doesn't work, try having the wizard who has problems joining go into the dungeon alone; the other members of the party can then teleport in.

If there's still issues, have the player who can't join send in a ticket to Support, listing the username, instance (dungeon) and details of the problem.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I don't think it's a bug. It may be one of those type dungeons that cannot be ported into and whoever went in originally are the only ones allowed in there.

A solo dungeon is like that, no one can go in with you or port to you in a dungeon that designed for you to fight solo.

Plus, ompace, you plainly demonstrate that your friend that could not port to you also cannot stand on the portal and go in with you as one of the originals who go in.

To really see if it is a bug you need to test this with another player that is already known to have access to that dungeon and see if they can port in.

You can't effectively test this with someone who cannot stand on the portal with you and go in because the same thing that prevents then doing that could be the same thing preventing them from porting to you in there.

If someone can't port to you in there that you already know has access that will show or not whether it is the type of dungeon that can't be ported into.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
If it is a non portable dungeon, I believe the pop up will say "This player is busy", not "This player is in a full dungeon"

If there were 4 people there to start with, even if they flee they are given like 30 min to rejoin. Not sure how that works if everyone leaves.

It would help to tell us which dungeon this was though.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
This was the test of shperes dungeon, and thnx for your replys they helped allot. :-)