Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A grouping mechanic.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
I just want to start off by saying I've been enjoying myself playing this game. I just started a few days ago, and find the dueling system alot of fun. The one large flaw that I've found is once I started into the paid area there would only be maybe 1 or two other people around. It would be nice to have some type of grouping function to encourage people to work as a team. It would also encourage more people to get to know eachother and the dynamics of group play.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
DominionTK wrote:
I just want to start off by saying I've been enjoying myself playing this game. I just started a few days ago, and find the dueling system alot of fun. The one large flaw that I've found is once I started into the paid area there would only be maybe 1 or two other people around. It would be nice to have some type of grouping function to encourage people to work as a team. It would also encourage more people to get to know eachother and the dynamics of group play.

I agree 100% about some type of group system. It would stop people from joining in your battles and then fleeing leaving you with more you may not be able to handle. A system that will allow you to agree or not when someone try to join your fight, if you need help agree and they join you if you don't need help and hit no they cant join you, simple right? and the flee option is to instant should be avalible only when you are on low health "near death"