Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a few Azteca live bugs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
the Quest Goals are only counting for 1 person in a dungeon. so the first person to gets the item gets the quest completed. everyone else is out of luck and has to do the dungeon all over.

all dungeons currently reset before 30 minutes.. not bad if there is only one boss/group in there. but there are some where you have a few groups in the dungeons. and those have to be repeated as well.

Zeke and eloise quests do not appear on the map when they are ready. you have to actively look for them.

there are also other bugs people on W101 central are reporting as well. about 23 other known bugs. some of them are listed here.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
I did the Azteca craft quest, but did not get credit for it. I can't buy the recipes, it still says I need to be a transcendent crafter. Is anyone else having this problem?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Caroline Willowson... on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
I did the Azteca craft quest, but did not get credit for it. I can't buy the recipes, it still says I need to be a transcendent crafter. Is anyone else having this problem?
i read somewhere that the quest is bugged for female wizards only~ hoping they'll fix it before i have to turn mine in (since i am a girl, haha).

-von.
female wizard, crafting hater, out of ice cream